Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My 10 Most Played in Words

Inspired by Flavorwire, I took the lyrics from my top 10 most played songs in iTunes (minus my actual top 5, which are non-vocal tracks from the Streets of Rage soundtrack that I like to run to...haha) and made word clouds with Wordle. My top 3 songs are all Jackson 5 :) The rest are kinda influenced by my running soundtrack, but ah well. Enjoy...and try making your own!
Wordle: I Want You Back
Wordle: Dancing Machine
Wordle: The Love You Save
Wordle: You'll Find A Way
Wordle: Play Your Part (Part 1)
Wordle: Run
Wordle: Together For One Last Dance
Wordle: Love Rollercoaster
Wordle: Fancy Footwork
Wordle: Paper Planes
Wordle: Electric Feel

PS. This video is amazing:

1 comment:

Mack. said...

those are SO COOL.
I'm going to go play on that site now :)