Saturday, December 5, 2009

TweetBookz

So apparently now you can make a book out of your twitter posts. How freakin sad is that? I wonder how many orders this company actually gets. I bet most of them come from the people featured on Tweeting Too Hard.
It also reminds me of a recent Onion article, "New 'Noveller' Allows People To Post Novels They Write During Course Of Their Day."
"You know, before we came up with Noveller, we had all these friends creating these great 75,000- to 300,000-word works of fiction, but there was no quick, easy, fun way to share them," cofounder Chuck Gregory said. "To be honest, we were stunned there wasn't already anything like it out there. It seemed so obvious."
"I love it," said Sheena Wulf, a Novellist from Kansas City, MO. "If I'm ever sitting in a coffee shop and my sense of alienation and utter detachment from contemporary life provides me with sudden insight into the world that helped shape my family, I just grab my phone and Novel it out to people."
"It makes me wonder how I ever kept track of my friends and their symbolic prose examinations of universal human experiences before this," user Joyce Carol Oates said. "I'm like, did we really ever actually go to libraries? Weird, right?"
Hahaha.

1 comment:

Mack. said...

hahaha that's so special!