Tuesday, December 8, 2009

New Albums 2010

Vampire Weekend...can Contra live up to their eponymous debut? We'll find out on January 12th. In the meantime, what do you think about this video? I can't make up my mind. The effects are cool but I think the band kinda hams it up too much. Then again, maybe I'm just hatin for the sake of it.


This collab between Beck and Charlotte Gainsbourg I am more sure I like. What a fantastically nonsensical video, and the song's good too. Oh Beck. You melt my heart.


Unfortunately I couldn't seem to find an embeddable version of the video I'm most excited about, for Yeasayer's new single 'Ambling Alp'. Check it out here.

Much music joy to look forward to in the coming months!

1 comment:

Mack. said...

ohh I really like the beck/charlotte gainsbourg video!

I'M SO EXCITED for vampire weekend's new album. but I'm with you, that video isn't anything super special :/