Monday, January 11, 2010

Anna is Being Stalked

Having just come home from a particularly unpleasant encounter with a man who I occasionally run into on the U-Bahn who is unnaturally obsessed with me and ignores my continual insistences that I am not interested, will call the police if he keeps harassing me, and want him to fuck off, I was reminded of this little gem of a film that I first saw years ago on atomfilms (which is now atom.com).
The filmmaker's description: "A strange albino stalker follows the object of his affection on her daily trip to the market. Can he stop mumbling terms of endearment long enough to come to grips with the cold, hard truth?"
It's so funny and well done, and helped me calm down, laugh, and feel a bit better after my own little brush with insanity. So I thought I'd share:
Anna is Being Stalked

1 comment:

Mack. said...

ahh you have a creepy stalker!

that video is funny and a bit creepy, mostly just cause that albino man is creepy. but also funny the way he says "happy birthday anna" haha