Friday, October 30, 2009

Away We Go


I had the pleasure of watching this hilarious, sweet, and touching movie last night, and I have to recommend it wholeheartedly. I love John Krasinski, and his adorableness is doubled by the scruffy beard and thick-rimmed glasses. I used to love Maya Rudolph on SNL, and it was interesting to see her in slightly more serious role. Plus there's a whole host of great, hilarious cameos: Jeff Daniels and the always wonderful Catherine O'Hara as Burt's parents, Allison Janney playing a hilariously loud and obnoxious friend with Jim Gaffigan as her husband, and Maggie Gyllenhaal as Burt's hippy-dippy cousin. I was laughing out loud for large chunks of it, but also appreciated the sweeter romantic moments. All in all...a fab movie!

1 comment:

Mack. said...

I LOVE THIS MOVIE. and your lovely posting about it!!